Until the notion of social networking came from the mind of Mark Zuckerberg (though there was orkut then) in the form of Facebook, nobody might have ever imagined the popularity the way it has gained today. Zuckerberg, along with his friends created Facebook to fulfill the purpose of a college yearbook.
For many of us, it has become a social networking platform where the user joins the community and connects with their friends virtually. Technology has always been a part of negative aspects too and so is the Facebook. We can’t count the benefits the Facebook provides us but to our worry it manages to give us some concerns also:
Below are some of the well known pros of Facebook.
- It provides opportunity and possibility to find old friends and reconnect with them.
- You can keep your friends and close ones updated about what is happening in your with you. It is old now to say ‘Do good & cast into the river’, today its like do whatever you do but cast in the Facebook.
- It doesn’t matter how far (physically) you are from your friends, relatives or close ones, you can keep in touch with them.
- It is boon for those who want to promote their business. It helps in better manner to do promotion activities through Facebook.
- You can enjoy many different applications available and play really interesting games there.
- Tell your friends and close ones about what you like in music, videos etc.
- You can join various groups and communities related to your field or business or interest.