Creating Ad texts is a crucial aspect of any marketing activity, be it SEO, PPC, Banner advertisement, Link Building… There are certain guidelines that should be adopted to make a perfect ad text.
Make it well written concise and clear that underlines the key qualities and advantages of the service or products you deal in.
As most of the time you may have a small space to advertise your brand, you have to adopt all-at the same time. You can go with the points mentioned below to make your Ad Text effective:
1) Meaningful Text: Create brief, meaningful and easy to read ads in an effective manner. Give visitors a reason to click your ad. Try to put something very interesting that can create an apparent difference between you and your competitors on that same page.
2) Appropriate Keywords: Use relevant and very crucial keywords that best define your services or products. Make sure that keywords you are selecting should be unique but meaningful especially in the ‘Title’.
3) Call to action Phrases: Some powerful call-to-action phrases include but are not limited to “Call today, Order, Browse, Buy, Purchase, Sign up, and Get a quote etc that appeal to the visitors a lot.
4) Offers & Discounts: Customers are attracted by discounts and other offers a lot. So, include discounts and prizes etc to make your ad look more attractive. This will create an interest in them for sure.
5) Relevant Landing Page: Selecting a right landing page (destination URL where the ad is linked) is also a crucial point. Create a unique landing page where the visitors will go after clicking your ad. If you haven’t created landing page unique where usually a detailed information is given about the products or services, users leave the site quickly (high bounce rate). If users don’t respond positively to whatever information is given in the ad, it creates a bad impression of the ad and a lower value is given to it by search engines.
By creating ads using these some of the major points, you can make your ads really remarkable and striking. So before creating text ads, you should consider points that attract the visitors a lot. Be at the place of your visitors and thinking how would they react to your ad, – once you yourself are convinced you can expect your visitors to get attracted too.